Relationship, Marriage &
Couples Therapy can help you uncover unhelpful beliefs, patterns of communication and behaviour within the relationship that may be preventing you from enjoying a committed and fulfilling relationship.
Living with relationship stress can irreparably damage your relationship and has impacts on both partners. The Couples Therapist at The READ Clinic, Natalie King, is trained in the Gottman Method, an evidence-based, practical, skill-building approach developed by globally recognised experts, Dr John Gottman and Dr Julie Gottman.
Relationship Therapy can support you and your partner with:
- Conflict and communication difficulty
- Sexual difficulty
- Parenting issues- Loss of love, intimacy and connection
- Loss of trust
- Difficulty with in-laws and extended family
- Difficulty agreeing on important decisions
- Commitment issues
- Insecurity and jealousy
- Differences in attitudes towards time management, finances or chores