Clinical Registrar Program
As a Clinical Registrar at the READ Clinic you have access to extensive supervision, mentoring and administrative support, as we help guide you through your pathway to becoming a Clinical Psychologist.
The READ Clinic is the largest private psychology practice on the Central Coast. With over 30 psychologists across two sites, we can offer you unrivalled access to the knowledge and experience of senior and experienced psychologists, in addition to the supervision you receive from our board-approved Clinical Psychologist supervisors who have extensive experience in private practice.
All our psychologists, including Clinical Registrars, receive the highest level of administrative support – our Client Care Team take care of all the administrative aspects including initial client enquiries, appointment booking, diary management, gap filling, invoicing and debt collection, leaving you free to focus on providing therapy.
Work/life balance is very important to us here at the READ Clinic. We are able to offer you working days and hours that fit around your existing commitments.
To register your interest in joining us as a Clinical Registrar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The finer details of the READ Clinic's Clinical Registrar Program:
What you will get:
- Supervision by in-house board-approved supervisors with extensive private practice experience. Supervision during your Clinical Registrar period is provided at a subsidised rate.
- Exposure to complex case formulation and management via Clinic-wide group supervisions with senior psychologists
- Comfortable and well-appointed consulting rooms and clinic facilities at Erina and West Gosford
- Full administrative support leaving you free to focus on therapy
- Pathway to join the READ Clinic as a Clinical Psychologist at the end of your registrar period
What we ask from you:
- Excited about joining the leading private psychology practice on the Central Coast
- Reside on the Central Coast (or relocating to the Central Coast prior to commencement)
- Registration with Ahpra
- Full working rights in Australia