Circle of Security Parenting Program™
Circle of Security Parenting Program™ is an internationally delivered and highly acclaimed parenting program for children of all ages, but specifically for children aged 0-10.
Delivered by senior clinical psychologist and READ Clinic Director, Heather Irvine-Rundle, the Circle of Security Parenting Program™ will help you:
- Strengthen your bond with your child
- Help your child build secure relationships
- Support you and your child to develop emotional regulation skills
- Build your child’s resilience
- Create a framework to enjoy life together
- Ensure any of your own negative experiences of childhood aren’t passed onto the next generation
- Build your confidence as a parent that you can meet your child’s needs now and in the future.
The sessions are live and interactive online sessions.
The course is held over 8 sessions, on a Tuesday evening from 6:45 – 8:30pm. The next course starts on 7th February 2023 and will run on the following dates:
February: 7th, 21st, 28th (note no session on 14th February)
March: 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
The 8-week program costs $495. If your partner also wishes to join the course, they can join for the discounted rate of $275.
Payment of the full amount is required at least 1 week prior to the course start date.
Yes, the Circle of Security is an online course, delivered live by Heather Irvine-Rundle. It is not pre-recorded, and sessions are not recorded so you need to attend each session at the specified time. Note there is no refund for missed sessions.
No, at this time the course is only delivered in an online (Zoom) format.
Upcoming Circle of Security Parenting Program™ Dates
Starting Tuesday 7th February 2023