Professional Development Workshops And Seminars
The R.E.A.D. Clinic proudly presents Fundamental Topics in Psychology, an innovative series of workshops and Seminars for your professional development. This series is designed to update your skills and familiarise you with some of the essential competencies as set out by the Psychology Board of Australia.
Key Elements of the series:
- Professional and Dynamic facilitators who are current practitioners in the field bringing the latest practical approaches to therapy.
- The Content is practical and Evidenced Based
- Affordable and value for money (a 10% discount applies for early registration- i.e. 4 weeks prior)
- A diverse range of relevant topics
- PD Points for APS members
- Opportunity to gain further knowledge and engage with professional colleagues.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information